Meet the Owner!
Stephanie Hazzard has worked in the field of mental health for over 20 years. She holds a Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from National University and is currently continuing her education by pursuing her Doctorate Degree at NorthCentral University. Her Marriage and Family Therapy studies have allowed her to focus on biases within the mental health field towards the underserved population of not only racial gaps but children with developmental delays.
Her love and dedication to those on the spectrum have not only opened her eyes to the needs of her community but has increased her passion to make a change wherever necessary. She aims to empower families of the most vulnerable population by identifying their strengths and helping them reach their full potential. Stephanie’s relationship with We Rock the Spectrum span for over a decade, as her reputation in the mental health field has allowed her the privilege of partnering with Dina long before the desire of ownership was on the table. Stephanie’s current partnership with We Rock is based on her loyalty and commitment to her clients and because of her work ethic, it caught the attention of a parent willing to invest in her by allow her gifts to make room for her.
Stephanie is the proud mother of three amazing children, one of whom has been diagnosed with ADHD. Not only is she a fellow special needs parent, but an advocate for an awesome population that deserves a fun, safe, and creative space to be who they were created to be without any limitations our boundaries.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination