Meet the Owner!
Tiffany Lane is an entrepreneur to her heart. She takes after her late mother who always had products in the basement or was providing a service for her community during Tiffany’s youth. This Denver, CO native is “Mommy” to Caleb Lane, a rambunctious and extremely active 11-year-old child on the spectrum. He is Tiffany’s driving force and joy. Becoming a late-in-life, special needs, single mom, post-divorce has pathed many challenges for her small family, but RESILIENCE is her middle name!
Tiffany holds a natural intersection of personableness and business acumen, mixed with a creative spirit, and a knack in marketing. Becoming a WRTS owner has proven to be a calling. She is honored and excited to be a part of the We Rock family and is eager to spread the We Rock mission of inclusion for all within her community of South Bay, CA!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination