Meet the Owners!
My name is Sabina Sandoval the founder and creator of Free To Be Me Drumming Events. Free To Be Me Drum Circle is a well-established non-profit organization in the beach cities and beyond for the past 14 years and has become an icon in the community. I’m a natural musician with over 14 years of experience as a director, teacher, facilitator, and speaker. Free to Be Me Drum Circle has touched many people from a variety of backgrounds such as teens at risk, kids k-12, elders, prison inmates, mentally challenge, hospital patients, and special needs children. I help teach individuals about their natural innate rhythm, and how to tap into it, celebrate their lives, be free and help each other through one of the most powerful instruments in the world, the DRUM.
I’m Sharalle Horn the founder and creator of UR-Unique Reflection a mirrored canvas business/enrichment program that was created to inspire, promote high self-esteem, and instill confidence in children and adults of all ages and cultures. A mother who took her hope and desire for her children to love, appreciate, respect, and have confidence in themselves, and their individuality and shared that with others through creative artistic expression. I have over 7 years of experience drumming, facilitating, and volunteering at a plethora of events for children, adults, seniors, special needs, and more that support empowering and enriching lives.
We would love to open a WRTS location because we believe that the loving and magical combination of a safe, nurturing, fun loving educational rhythmic facility that includes recreation, music, dance, and art together will be a great influence, assist in building and bringing out the natural intelligence and talents in children of all backgrounds, cultures, and walks of life and enriching the lives of families, and community.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination