5 Reasons Why All Kids Benefit from Summer Camp
It’s almost summer time! Time to start thinking about how to fill those long days and what you can do to add fun and structured activities for your child. If you have a child on the spectrum, an inclusive summer day camp can be a perfect solution to broaden your child’s experiences and keep him or her active.
- Broaden Experiences – create art, learn teamwork, and enjoy music and crafts
- Showcase Unique Abilities – learn and master new skills
- Exercise – stay active with fun activities and play on specially designed equipment
- Boost Confidence and Independence – by attending camp with children of all ability levels, they learn a great deal, and improve problem-solving and communication skills
- Make Friends – meet like-minded kids from different backgrounds and expand your child’s social circle
Plus, the fun atmosphere of camp creates lasting memories.
We Rock the Spectrum – Redondo Beach is a place for children of all ability levels to play and grow together. Our summer camp program offers a choice of morning or afternoon sessions, or all-day camps. As the only kid’s gym that offers an inclusive philosophy, we have found all children can benefit from our unique equipment that is specifically designed to aid children with sensory processing disorders. We invite you to come in for a visit with your child, meet with staff, ask questions and check out the facilities. You also can visit online at
Have a safe and fun summer!